Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sooooo.... (trying for a new type of year)

Soooooooo....

Yeah...it's been a long long time since I've done anything meaningful on this blog. But things are going to change. I know I know, I've said that before, but this time I mean it. This time I'm enthusiastic about it because the technology has converged so that every thought I have at any time can be simultaneously broadcast across any medium I want. AND, as I was pondering things, as I like to do in the shower, I realized that Coffee and Ink is too good of a blog title to let go to waste like I have. Even if the thoughts I have are a single sentence, a twitter-like post, it will come here first. I have decided that anything I want put out into the ether will come arrive here first before I decide to distribute it elsewhere. Facebook has been ruined for me because of it's uber-gentrification. Twitter is great but sometimes I have more to say. I need this to be the one place where I can be the crazy person standing on a soapbox, or just need to document a good movie I saw. It all goes here first. I'm done letting this site be a wasteland chock full of year-end wrap-ups. I will bleed coffee and ink, because that's what it was intended to be in the first place.

Boom....

-B-

No comments: